About The StandPoint Church
Raising a “Christ conscious” Church
The StandPoint Church is a word based church born out of the Ransom World Outreach Ministry (RWOM) founded by Bishop (Dr.) Ransom S. Bello of Calvary Life Assembly International. The vision was birthed by Pastor (Dr.) Philip Ransom Bello as another expression of the ministry with a commission to establishing God’s kingdom dimension in different sectors and world systems.
The StandPoint Church was inaugurated on the 1st of March 2015.
To be a leading influence in the current generation, establishing the excellence of God’s Kingdom in all Sectors through Spirit Inspired Leadership.
Unfolding the Mystery of the Gospel and Experiencing Grace for Dominion. Ephesians 6:19, Romans 6:14.
Our Core Values
WPWP >> Word, Prayer, Worship and People…
Our Core Message
The Gospel of Jesus Christ and the New Covenant of Grace.
Experiencing and Expressing Excellence.
We are Loving, Intelligent, Optimistic, Decent, Leaders, Real, Excellent, Fun loving, Wealthy, Warm, Reliable…
- To point the body of Christ to the Head of the Church, Jesus Christ at all times, The StandPoint Church in particular and Church in general.
- To serve as a grooming ground for the future Leadership of the church in particular and the world in general. 2 Timothy 2:2, 1 Timothy 4:12-16.
- To be and have members that are reference points of excellence in areas of ministry, music, business, profession, politics, etc. Micah 4:2.
- To encourage alliances of members in the pursuit of prospects outside church – ministry, music, business, profession, politics, etc. Acts 18:3.
- To sustain our common faith in Christ in the Society. Ephesians 5:19, Hebrews 3:12-13.
Our Core Purpose
- WORSHIP: We magnify God in Worship. Psalm 34:3.
- EVANGELISM: We witness Christ to the lost. 2 Corinthians 5:17.
- DISCIPLESHIP: We equip saints for the work of the Ministry. Ephesians 4:12.
- FELLOWSHIP: We believe in the Fellowship of the Brethren. Hebrews 10:25.
- MINISTRY: We are called to do the work of the Ministry, Acts 20:24.
- LEADERSHIP: We train believers to be Leaders of Excellence in their various fields
Our Faith Confession
- CONFESSION IS OUR POSSESSION. Hebrews 4:14-16.
- BEHOLDING IS OUR BECOMING. Romans 10:10.
- BELIEVING IS OUR BECOMING. 2 Cor. 3:18.
- OBEDIENCE IS OUR KEY. 1 Peter 1:14.
- PATTERN IS OUR PURPOSE. Philippians 3:17, 1 Thessalonians 2:10.
- GRACE IS OUR HOPE. 1 Peter 1:13.
- HOPE IS OUR REST. 1 Peter 1:13.
...Raising a Christ conscious church
Contemporary and diverse as inspired by the Holy Spirit.